Here’s a quick-fire S&C Circuit we may use if we are short on time.
Key Benefits of Circuit Training
- Save time and target multiple adaptations
- Can improve strength, fitness, and mobility
- Useful for large groups with limited facilities/equipment
- Re-introduce athletes to strength and conditioning training after a break.
Performing this circuit
Each exercise is performed with a format of 30 seconds on, 10 seconds off.
Rest one minute after performing all the exercises.
Repeat for four rounds.
Want to learn more about Strength and Conditioning for Boxing Performance?
Boxing Science members can now access weekly workouts for Strength, Running, and Circuit training, plus the following features…
- Access our Exercise Library with over 50 video demonstrations
- Over 25 video practical and educational coaching workshops
- New workshops uploaded every month
- Exclusive discount offers on our training products
For a limited time, a one-week FREE trial is available. Click below to find out more.
Boxing Science Membership£8.99 / month with a 7-day free trial