Step 4: Train
The testing sessions provide a great opportunity for you to show the boxers their strengths and areas for improvements. Then provide constructive training recommendations, and offer a solution to help them improve …. On YOUR program.
Build a training group to start training 2-3 times per week, this is where you can really start making a positive effect on their physical performance.
- BS: Recruited boxers following the testing results feedback
- Develop a program
- BS: Developed a strength, mobility and running conditioning program based on the strong understanding of the demands gained from the multiple stages of research.
- Re-test and show impact of training
- BS: Tested 10 days before fight night and gave boxers comprehensive feedback on the improvements that they have made.
- Share results
- BS: Shared success on the website and social media to promote the effectiveness of our programs… articles such as ‘Get Stronger Punch Harder’